Application Documents to Download
- Role Description – Read carefully and pray
- Recruitment Process – See below
- Application Form – Please use MS Word if possible. If using another app, stick to character limits or some info will not be considered.
If your virus software blocks downloading please email email@example.com for the application pack. Thank you.
Please note, application is by form ONLY. C.V.s will NOT be accepted.
- Youth Work 2 evenings / week including prep & debrief (2 x 2:40)
- Weekly team meeting (1:15)
- Monthly “Praise & Prayer” (1:00)
- Admin etc (any remaining)
- Youth work sessions are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 2 hours between 6 and 9:30, plus 40mins for prep & debrief
- Times vary depending on the season
- Role description – read or listen and pray about whether to apply.
- Informal chat (Zoom) to find out more about the role. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- If you do not have time to do this before the closing date, submit the completed application form, and let us know on the form when you can do this.
- Application form – download, complete, submit before 5pm on 6 April, 2022.
- We can provide a scribe if needed (email email@example.com).
- Shortlisting – We will let you know if you are called to interview or not.
- Interview – Date will be added here.
- References – If we call you to work trial, we will contact any referees you have given us permission to contact.
- Work trial 3.5 hours –
- Detached work trial, with basic training beforehand and debrief afterwards. If you are offered the job, you will be paid for this time, with your first monthly pay.
- Job offer to selected candidate subject to remaining references and PVG.
We are always looking for volunteers for many roles, see the “How to Help” page for info.