Application Documents to Download
- Role Description – Read carefully and pray
- Recruitment Process – See below
- Application Form – Please use MS Word if possible. If using another app, stick to character limits or some info will not be considered.
If your virus software blocks downloading please email email@example.com for the application pack. Thank you.
Please note, application is by form ONLY. C.V.s will NOT be accepted.
If you have any questions at any point in this process or would like to receive audio versions of the documents, please email:
Louise, Project Leader, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role description – read and pray about whether to apply.
- Informal chat (Zoom) to find out more about the role. Email email@example.com to arrange this.
- Application form – download, complete and submit as soon as possible.
- We can provide a scribe if needed (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Shortlisting – We will let you know if you are called to interview or not.
- References – If we call you to work trial, we will only contact referees that you have given us permission to contact.
- Work trial 3.5 – 4 hours
- Youth work trial, with basic training beforehand and debrief afterwards. If you are offered the job, you will be paid for this time, with your first monthly pay.
- Job offers – to selected candidate subject to remaining references and PVG.
We are always looking for volunteers for many roles, see the “How to Help” page for info.